Organizational and legal status
Non-governmental non-profit organization with all-Ukrainian status
1 Halytska Str., office 5; 79008 Lviv, Ukraine
Fax: (032) 297-66-89
Prof. Polina Verbytska – Executive Director
Association of Teachers of History and Social Studies “Nova Doba” is an educational non-governmental organization with all-Ukrainian status. The office of Nova Doba is provided with technical equipment which is necessary for coordination of regional branches of association’s activities and also for educational projects realization.
- Developing curricula, textbooks and manuals in history and civic education.
- Initiating and organizing youth programs aimed at civic competences approach development.
- Holding training, seminars, conferences for teachers, students and school administration.
- Developing school civic education materials and curriculum
- “We Are Citizens of Ukraine” 9 (10) grades
- “We Are Learning to Be Citizens” 7 (8) grades
- “Civic education for the class teachers”
- Project “ Citizen” .
- Holocaust and tolerance education in Ukraine, Series (25) of learning methodological seminars
- Youth-School- Community. Youth civic education project for pedagogical university students.
- Memory of War vs. War of Memories. In search of national understanding
- “Together in One Land. Multicultural History of Ukraine”
- Integration Through Dialogue. Programme of Educational, Psychological and Integration Support for Children Affected by the Ongoing Conflict in Ukraine